Change Order Basics in New York
|OnDemand Webinar||$199||Add to Cart|
Credits sponsored by Lorman Education
This course was last revised on April 15, 2021.
- AIA 1.25
- Lorman Education Services is a registered provider of AIA-approved continuing education under Provider Number J2016. This course is approved for 1.25 Learning Unit hour(s). Prerequisite: None, Program Level: Intermediate: Advanced Preparation: None
All registered AIA CES Providers must comply with the AIA Standards for Continuing Education Programs. Any questions or concerns about this provider or this learning program may be sent to AIA CES ([email protected] or (800) AIA 3837, Option 3). This learning program is registered with AIA CES for continuing professional education. As such, it does not include content that may be deemed or construed to be an approval or endorsement by the AIA of any material of construction or any method or manner of handling, using, distributing, or dealing in any material or product. AIA continuing education credit has been reviewed and approved by AIA CES. Learners must complete the entire learning program to receive continuing education credit. AIA continuing education Learning Units earned upon completion of this course will be reported to AIA CES for AIA members. Certificates of Completion for both AIA members and non-AIA members are available upon request.
- NJ ENG 1.0
- Lorman Business Center, LLC. is authorized as a provider to offer courses through the New Jersey Board of Professional Engineers.
This course is applicable for 1.0 CPC credits for engineers. *
*Please check the NJ State rules and requirements for compliance.
- NY ENG 1.5
- Lorman Business Center, LLC. is an approved provider with the New York State Board for Engineering and Land Surveyors. This Ondemand course qualifies for 1.5 hour(s) for engineers. NYS will accept CE credit for any given course only once in a three year registration period.
- PA ENG 1.7
- This program is applicable for 1.7 PDHs for engineers through the Pennsylvania State Board of Professional Engineers, Land Surveyors and Geologists.*
*Please check the rules and requirements in your state for compliance.
This course is approved by the AIC Constructor Certification Commission for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Credits. Please contact Lorman Education Services at [email protected] for the number of approved CPD credits if desired.
To earn each credit Lorman offers through the OnDemand learning platform, you need to watch 100% of the program. Also, for certain credits you will need to fulfill the following requirements:
- Those applying for AIA and HRCI must view 100% of the program and answer the questions following the program.