Sustainable Design and LEED® Specification Requirements
|OnDemand Webinar||$219||Add to Cart|
Understand the challenges of specifying for LEED® certification and keep up with the changes in the LEED® rating system.Individuals working on green and sustainable projects, particularly LEED® projects, must ensure that their specifications incorporate the LEED® rating system requirements. As the LEED® rating system continues to evolve, specification provisions must evolve as well. This topic provides you with valuable tools that will help you incorporate LEED® certification requirements into your project specifications, shows you how to link these requirements to a project's technical specifications, and explains the importance of these provisions to the certification process. Sample specifications and forms included in this information help demonstrate these points.
AuthorsRoss G. Spiegel, FAIA, FCSI, CCS, CCCA, LEED? AP BD+C, SLAM
Documenting Sustainable Design and LEED® Projects
• Where to Put Information - Drawings or Specifications or Both?
• How to Make Documentation a Team Effort
• Measuring the Effectiveness of Division 01 LEED® Provisions to the Certification Effort
Writing Specifications for LEED® Projects
• Incorporating LEED® Certification Provisions Into Division 01 Specifications
• Linking Division 01 LEED® Certification Provisions to Other Specification Sections
• What LEED® Certification Provisions to Include in Different Parts of the Specification Section
Resources You Can Use:
• Review Sample Information Organizing Tools
• Review Sample Specification Sections
• Review Useful Online Resources and Tools