A Developer's Guide to Mixed-use Developments
|OnDemand Webinar||$219||Add to Cart|
Credits sponsored by Lorman Education
This course was last revised on May 29, 2019.
- AK CLE 1.5
- Alaska attorneys may receive 1.5 hours of continuing legal education for completing this program. Please contact the Alaska Bar Association or go to www.alaskabar.org for details regarding reciprocity with other states.
- AL CLE 1.5
- This course or a portion thereof has been approved by the Alabama State Mandatory Continuing Legal Education Commission for a maximum of 1.5 hours credit.
- Arizona CLE 1.5
- The Arizona State Bar does not pre-approve or pre-certify MCLE programs. However, records of this program and attendance will be maintained by Lorman Education Services for auditing purposes. This activity may qualify for up to 1.5 hours toward your annual CLE requirement for the State Bar of Arizona.
- CA MCLE 1.5
- Lorman Business Center, LLC. is a State Bar of California approved MCLE sponsor and this course qualifies for 1.5 CLE hours of participatory credit.
- CT CLE 1.0
- Neither the Connecticut Judicial Branch nor the Commission on Minimum Continuing Legal Education approve or accredit CLE providers or activities. This course has been approved for CLE credit in jurisdictions aside from CT and therefore it automatically meets the content and delivery requirements in Connecticut. Credit is based on a 60 minute credit hour and shall be awarded as follows: 1.0 CLE credit(s).
- GA CLE 1.0
- This program has been approved by the Georgia Commission on Continuing Lawyer Competency for 1.0 CLE hours.
- IL CLE 1.25
- This course was approved for a total of 1.25 hours of MCLE Credit by the Illinois MCLE Board.
- IN CLE 1.4
- This program has been approved by the Indiana Commission on Continuing Legal Education. Participating attorneys are eligible to receive up to 1.4 hours of Distance Education credit.
- MO CLE 1.8
- This course qualifies for self-study CLE credit in Missouri.
- MS CLE 1.4
- This program has been approved by the Mississippi Commission on Continuing Legal Education for a maximum of 1.4 credit hours.
- NJ CLE 1.8
- This program has been approved by the Board on Continuing Legal Education of the Supreme Court of New Jersey for 1.8 hours of total CLE credit.
- NM CLE 1.4
- This program has been approved by the New Mexico Minimum Continuing Legal Education Board for 1.4 hours of credit.
- PA CLE 1.0
- This Distance Learning program has been approved by the Pennsylvania Continuing Legal Education Board for 1.0 hours of substantive law, practice and procedure CLE credit.
- RI CLE 1.5
- This program has been approved by the Rhode Island Mandatory Continuing Legal Education Commission for 1.5 hours of CLE credit.
- VT CLE 1.5
- This self-study program has been approved by the Mandatory Continuing Legal Education Board of Vermont for 1.5 hour(s) of CLE credit. Please note: Attorneys may only claim 12 credits per compliance period in this format. This course is considered "Non-Moderated Programming without Interactivity".
- WA CLE 1.5
- This program has been approved by the Washington State Board of Continuing Legal Education for 1.5 hours of A/V credit under the Law & Legal Procedure category.
- WV MCLE 1.8
- This program has been approved by the West Virginia State Bar MCLE Commission for 1.8 MCLE hours.
To earn each credit Lorman offers through the OnDemand learning platform, you need to watch 100% of the program. Also, for certain credits you will need to fulfill the following requirements:
- Those applying for CLE must view 100% of the program and hit all progress checks throughout the program.