Smart Building Technologies Essentials
|OnDemand Webinar||$219||Add to Cart|
Buildings consume as much as 35% of the world's energy, yet building owners are paying for that energy without knowing what their buildings are consuming right now ... or the price of that energy.
This OnDemand Webinar helps the persons responsible for owning, designing, building, and managing those buildings to understand how intelligent buildings with integrated controls can maximize energy saving control strategies, and more readily abide with federal guidelines for building construction.
- You will be able to define the problem.
- You will be able to identify today's cutting-edge buildings.
- You will be able to discuss political/economic trends.
- You will be able to explain cultural trends.
AuthorsThomas M. Keel, M.B.A., M.Sc., Georgia Institute of Technology, School of Building Construction
Where We Are Today
• Defining the Problem
• What Brought Us Here.
• What We Are Doing, Today
• Today's Cutting Edge Buildings
• Technological Trends
• Cultural Trends
• Political/Economic Trends
Where We Could Be
• Action Items
• What Are You Going to Do?