Hidden Infrastructure Development and Maintenance
|OnDemand Webinar||$219||Add to Cart|
Many individuals associated with underground construction do not know information on the accuracy of existing underground utilities and structures. This lOnDemand Webinar will help the persons responsible for paying, financing, designing and building a project that involves underground construction cost effectively manage the risk. This program also explains the methodology required for finding and analyzing underground infrastructure and how using this method can save time, money and risk. Failing to properly investigate the underground utilities and underground structures will lead to increased cost during the bidding/negotiating phase due to unknown risk. Likewise change orders for more time and money and safety risks will increase. This program is critical for those who want to build or design or construct roads, buildings or other items associated with underground construction.
- You will be able to identify what our hidden infrastructure items are.
- You will be able to discuss one call damage prevention.
- You will be able to explain how hidden infrastructures should they be located.
- You will be able to discuss how this saves time and money while reducing risk to all parties.
AuthorsBilly Moore, P.E., Cardno TBE
• What Are Our Hidden Infrastructure Items; They Are Underground Utilities and Structures That We Cannot See
• How Are These Located Now?
• How Should They Be Located?
• How Does This Save Time and Money While Reducing Risk to All Parties?
• How Is This Green?
What Are Our Hidden Infrastructure Items? They Are Underground Utilities and Structures That We Cannot See
• Underground Utilities
• Drainage Structures
• Vaults/Tanks, etc. Which Have Little or Nothing Above Ground but Are Mostly/All Below Ground
How Are These Located Now?
• Record Drawings
• Above Ground Features
• One Call Damage Prevention
How Should They Be Located - Use CI/ASCE (Construction Institute/American Society of Civil Engineers) Standard 38-02 Standard Guideline for Locating and Depicting Underground Utilities on Drawings
• Quality Level D
• Quality Level C
• Quality Level B
• Quality Level A
How Does This Save Time and Money While Reducing Risk?
• Transportation Project in Alabama
• Rail Transportation Project in Louisiana
• Parking Garage Project in Louisiana
• Air Transportation Project in Louisiana
• Road Transportation Project in Louisiana
• National and Canadian Studies by Universities on Cost Effectiveness
How Does This Green Engineering?
• If We Can Eliminate Remove and Replace Cost Effectively, the Resources Saved on Relocation Are Tremendous