Sponsored by Lorman Education
Only registered attendee will receive continuing education credit.
Product ID: 409640
Credit & Course Provided by:
Contractor Guidance on Avoiding OSHA and Other Legal Problems
September 27, 2022
1:00 pm ET (12 pm CT, 11 am MT, 10 am PT)
1 hour 5 minutes
Adele L. Abrams Esq., ASP, CMSP
Law Office of Adele L. Abrams P.C.
- President, Law Office of Adele L. Abrams P.C.
- Represents employers in OSHA, MSHA, and other regulatory and employment law matters
- Instructs on employment law at University of Colorado and Catholic University of America; regular speaker at conferences of NSC, ASSP, and various trade and bar associations
- Co-author of textbooks: The Safety Professional’s Handbook and Construction Safety Management & Engineering (both published by ASSP)
- Member of NSC, ASSP, SHRM, American Bar Association, and a number of professional groups in mining and construction
- Admitted to practice before multiple state bars, federal courts, and the U.S. Supreme Court
- J.D. degree, George Washington University; B.S. degree, University of Maryland (in College Park)
© 2022 AssociationofConstructionandDevelopment.org, owned and operated by Lorman Business Center, LLC