Sponsored by Lorman Education
Only registered attendee will receive continuing education credit.
Product ID: 409400
Credit & Course Provided by:
ADA Compliant Curb Ramps: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
January 27, 2022
1:00 pm ET (12 pm CT, 11 am MT, 10 am PT)
James B. Fairbanks Esq.
Treece Alfrey Musat P.C.
- Shareholder with Treece Alfrey Musat P.C. and head of the workers’ compensation and employment defense department
- Practice emphasizes workers’ compensation defense, professional malpractice defense, subrogation, and general liability and employment defense
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops and has been a regular presenter for Lorman
- J.D. degree, University of Colorado School of Law
- Can be contacted at 303-731-9539 or [email protected]
© 2022 AssociationofConstructionandDevelopment.org, owned and operated by Lorman Business Center, LLC