Construction Contracts: Cost-Plus vs. Fixed Price
You will Learn:
- Find out what factors to consider in choosing between lump sum and cost-plus contracts.
- Uncover the advantages and disadvantages of lump sum and cost-plus contracts.
- Hear how to define costs vs. rates.
- Learn the legal framework on financing, bankruptcy, defaults and more.
- Discover how the adverse economic climate may impact legal rights and duties that apply to a construction project.
With today's economic pressures, it is important that project participants know the factors to consider in choosing between cost-plus and fixed price construction contracts. Watch this 30-minute webinar to understand the advantages and disadvantages of each.
Sign up for a free Bronze membership today to receive your complimentary ondemand webinar!
Please provide a valid business e-mail to receive your access instructions.
Already a member? Log In
You will receive a Free Bronze Membership
to Association of Construction and Development with your OnDemand Webinar!