How Construction Bid Estimates Are Developed
Richard D. Smith
Richard D. Smith Consultants, Inc.
You will Learn:
- How contractors can improve bid outcomes with wise use of Legal Counsel.
- How Legal Counsel can provide significant value added to the Contractor's bidding process.
- That Legal Review of Terms and Conditions is a necessary part of the Contractor's bidding process.
- How obtaining solid sub quotes to specified Terms and Conditions is essential to a successful outcome.
- How claim exposure can be reduced by engaging Legal Counsel during the bidding process.
The Contractor's Legal Counsel can bring significant value added to the Contractor's bidding process. By helping the Contractor do their due diligence, the quality of bids can be improved and risk (which requires a risk premium) can be reduced. With the significant overhead costs of developing bids, improving the chances of a profitable outcome represents real value added. In this 10 minute preview our on-demand webinar, "Construction Estimating," engineer Richard D. Smith explains how contractors can improve bid outcomes with wise use of Legal Counsel.
Sign up for a free Bronze membership today to receive your complimentary ondemand course!
Please provide a valid business e-mail to receive your access instructions.
Already a member? Log In
You will receive a Free Bronze Membership
to Association of Construction and Development with your OnDemand Course!