Essential Concepts In Construction Contracting
Schiff Hardin LLP
You will Learn:
- What a project delivery method is and how it is used to organize and finance the design and construction of a structure or facility.
- The differences between the project delivery methods, including design-bid-build, design-build, construction management, and multiple prime contracts.
- Pros and cons of each project delivery method.
- What project delivery method may be appropriate for your construction project.
- Under what circumstances it may be beneficial to consult a construction lawyer for guidance in selecting a project delivery method for your construction project.
This 10 minute preview segment taken from our live upcoming webinar on March 18, 2014 will provide persons responsible for administering construction contracts with an overview of the different project delivery methods that are typically used in construction projects. We will cover design-bid-build, design-build, construction management, and multiple prime contracts methods. The focus will be on the differences and pros and cons of each of these delivery methods. Listeners will learn what project delivery method may be right for their next construction project and come away with a better understanding of when to consult a construction attorney for guidance in selecting a project delivery method.
Sign up for a free Bronze membership today to receive your complimentary ondemand webinar!
Please provide a valid business e-mail to receive your access instructions.
Already a member? Log In
You will receive a Free Bronze Membership
to Association of Construction and Development with your OnDemand Webinar!