Prevailing Wage and Apprenticeship Law In California
|Audio & Reference Manual||$199.00||Add to Cart|
Discover no-hassle techniques to comply with prevailing wage and apprenticeship law – and get the job done right.
Prevailing wage and apprenticeship are mandatory components of public works projects. Unfortunately, the law often raises more questions than it answers. What projects are covered and how can I determine coverage? What is the prevailing wage? What paperwork do I need? How can I avoid liability and complaints? What are my apprenticeship requirements new enforcement procedures? What if I need help? Let’s start with these reference materials.
Purchase these reference materials and you will get the answers you seek – and the practical guidance you need to avoid penalties and costly litigation. You will learn the nuts and bolts of complying with prevailing wage law – minus the confusion and worries. Order now and get practical how-to’s on surviving prevailing wage predicaments in your next project.
Benefits for You
- Understand the intricate rules governing prevailing wages and benefits
- Adhere to complex guidelines surrounding wage determination
- Discover how prevailing wages are enforced
- Avoid penalties and litigation for failing to comply
- Get a headache-free approach to fulfilling your apprenticeship obligations
- New enforcements and new penalties
Thomas W. Kovacich, Esq., Atkinson, Andelson, Loya, Ruud & RomoAndres C. Hurwitz, Esq., Atkinson, Andelson, Loya, Ruud & Romo
Self Study Credit - Audio & Reference Manual
Sponsored by Lorman Education
|Online Manual||More Info|